The following forms must be turned in for each student that is coming to TLC. All forms should be submitted to the TLC Office by July 1.
You will need to complete:
- TLC Registration & Medical History Release – please include a copy of a valid insurance card.
- CSU Rock Wall Participant Agreement (OPTIONAL) – if a student wants to use our Rock Wall, they must have this waiver signed by a guardian (if under 18).
Forms can be emailed to tlc@ClarksSummitU.edu or mailed in to:
Clarks Summit University
Attn: TLC Office
538 Venard Road
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
2:00–5:00 p.m. on Monday in the Recreation Center. Please plan to arrive between those hours.
Registration changes/substitutions must be cleared with the TLC Secretary.
TLC concludes on Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
Because we design the entire week to build to a climax on Friday evening, please do not make plans to leave until after the final wrap-up in the dorms that evening. In order to prepare our campus for the next week’s events, we ask that you be on your way home by 10 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Pray before you get to TLC and ask God to do something unbelievably amazing in your hearts this week. This is a week to focus on God, His Word and spiritual growth. Please do not bring anything on campus that could be distracting to what God might want to do in your hearts during the week.
WHAT TO BRING
Bible, notebook, pen/pencil, sleeping bag, pillow, towels, toiletries and other personal items, fan, recreational clothing. Spending money for the Underground Café, Byrdies, TLC apparel and other snacks.
WHAT TO WEAR—TLC DRESS CODE
Clarks Summit University desires students to dress in a manner consistent with biblical principles of modesty. The specific guidelines included below are shaped by those biblical principles, community preferences, cultural expectations and personal safety. There is a subjective element to these principles and our staff reserves the right to assist students in appropriately applying these principles for Teen Leadership Conference.
- Clothing should modest – and must not be short, tight, or revealing.
- The following list is a non-exhaustive set of examples to guide students as they consider appropriate dress at TLC:
- Tops should not be low-cut or tight-fitting
- Midriff, underwear, and buttocks should not show
- Sweatpants should not be tight-fitting or revealing
- Shorts should be fingertip length or longer
- Skirts and dresses should be to the top of the knee
- Clothing with holes should not reveal skin that is normally covered by shorts
- Clothing should be gender appropriate.
- Clothing should not have slogans that are inconsistent with CSU values.
- Students wearing Spandex for exercise should have loose-fitting shirts and shorts over top (spandex should only be worn for exercise).
- Pajama pants are only to be worn in the dorms.
- Shoes must always be worn in buildings (except inside dorms).
The TLC Information Table, located in the Recreation Center, is staffed each day during the conference from 8:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. The TLC Information Table number is 570–585–9354.
In case of emergency, Clarks Summit University Security may be contacted from 11:00 p.m.–8:00 a.m. at 570–585–9200.