TLC is designed for high school students entering ninth grade through graduating seniors.
It would be in your best interest to register as a group. You may add individuals later, but at the initial time of registration, please do so as one group.
Clarks Summit University desires students to dress in a manner consistent with biblical principles of modesty. The specific guidelines included below are shaped by those biblical principles, community preferences and cultural expectations and personal safety. There is a subjective element to these principles and our staff reserves the right to assist students in appropriately applying these principles for Teen Leadership Conference.
- Clothing should modest – and must not be short, tight, or revealing.
- The following list is a non-exhaustive set of examples to guide students as they consider appropriate dress at TLC:
- Tops should not be low-cut or tight-fitting
- Midriff, underwear, and buttocks should not show
- Sweatpants should not be tight-fitting or revealing
- Shorts should be fingertip length or longer
- Skirts and dresses should be to the top of the knee
- Clothing with holes should not reveal skin that is normally covered by shorts
- Clothing should be gender appropriate.
- Clothing should not have slogans that are inconsistent with CSU values.
- Students wearing Spandex for exercise should have loose-fitting shirts and shorts over top (spandex should only be worn for exercise).
- Pajama pants are only to be worn in the dorms.
- Shoes must always be worn in buildings (except inside dorms).
The remaining balance is not due until you arrive at TLC. However, we always encourage attendees to pay their remaining balance before arriving to expedite the check-in process when arriving at TLC. You may pay by credit card, cash or check (made out to Clarks Summit University).
No, we must have student registrations to reserve spots at TLC.
Please contact the TLC Office at tlc@ClarksSummitU.edu or 570.585.9354 with all substitutions. Please note, due to limited space in the dorms, guys may be substituted with other guys and girls with other girls. Girls may not be substituted with guys or vice versa.
Yes, students will be housed with their church and a Clarks Summit University student counselor. Youth workers are housed in separate residence halls.
No, we have no way of accommodating groups or individuals due to the CSU’s summer schedule.
No. We do not need any forms for youth workers. However, if a youth worker wants to use our Rock Wall, they must sign the Rock Wall Waiver before participating.
If you have questions, contact the TLC Office at 570–585–9354 or tlc@ClarksSummitU.edu